Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finding Joy

Just wanted to share two things with you today...

Been out of touch since I got involved with this awesome project, sharing brain fitness with celebrities and the media at the DPA Gifting Suite for the Golden Globes!


Here's a little glimpse of what we did as seen on the NBC News in LA
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#!/entertainment/television/Stars-Swag-Bags-and-Goodies/137282968

As you know, I am a health educator on a mission to share wellness and that's what I did!
But it's not about me, it's about YOU!

Here's a little something I found on Facebook this morning...
A short 3 minute clip worth the viewing time to share some joy...
www.findingjoymovie.com


We could all use a little joy each day
It's good for your health!

Stay tuned, I have some important news to share about nutrition coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment