Thursday, April 5, 2012

Does Your Pet Have Issues?


In my last post, I let you in on my secret brain tool...the p.ROSHI Neurodynamic Activator. 
A pair of glasses (there are four to choose from, actually) that flashes lights in a pattern that mimicshealthy brain activity. 

              Don't we all want to think better, feel better, and work better? 
     How about a little mental relaxation and being able to fall asleep easily at night? 

Well guess what? This device is not just for people, 
            it's even being used to help pets who have issues...

Does your pet have an issue? Like anxietystress, nervousness, PTSD, separation issues, aggression? Does your pet keep you awake at night?

Check out this amazing story of a woman who used the glasses to help her dog after it had a stroke... http://www.healthharmonyvistas.com/strokeprotocol.htm
  
Now here are a couple of my pet stories:
Hobie 
Meet Hobie, an 8 year old Boxer I adopted when he was 11 months old from the Western Arizona Humane Society in 2004. He had been abused and abandoned. He was quite edgy and highly distrusted any men, very skittish and would not go near strangers until he became very familiar with them over repeated visits. He made ME nervous because HE was always so nervous, pacing about the house in hypervigilance, even at night. So one day I had the idea that if these glasses could get ME to relax, maybe they would work on Hobie Dog.
I put the Magstim glasses over the top of his head. He gave me strange looks, then within minutes I felt his muscles relax. He sat down, heaved a sigh of relief, then laid down at my feet, closed his eyes, and rested peacefully for about 20 minutes! I did it again the next day, only he kept them on his head, I didn't have to hold them on...he liked it!
  
Well fast forward...now he is more relaxed, sleeps through the night, only takes a few minutes to warm up to new people! Everywhere I take him (just because I CAN now) people tell me what a great dog he is.Before, it was "What is wrong with that dog?" I even took the glasses with me to the vet in case he got nervous, he settled right down! The vet was amazed and now wants to try them on her own patients.
  
I also used them to help settle the horses. Last sumer Bo had a colic issue and was saved by emergency surgery. Ever since his return from the hospital he's been spooky and gets agitated easily, not like him. On advice from the p.ROSHI inventor, I put them in his stall at night and let the lights strobe on high so it looked like a disco in there. Lo and behold, both horses just stood and stared at the lights, heads hung low and relaxed, it put them to sleep! Well no more freaking out at stuff on the trail and they are getting along with one another much better now, whew!
  
There are a couple of funny cat stories, too...  I will post on my blog as soon as my friend sends me the photos we took (on her camera)...of this wild kitty taking a nap after being "Roshified!"
  
Well enough Dr. Doolittle stories! 
Sorry for the diversion, I just get so excited when I find things that make life better...I love to make a difference! Next time I will get back to nutrition and how it affects your brain health and all that stuff!  HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COVER??? 

Also, please let me know if you have a pet who wants to try the glasses...or if YOU want to try them! Or your kids? My daughter's teacher called me a recently (Trust me, that old feeling came back, like, "oh no, what is it this time?" Have you ever gotten those bad calls from your child's teacher?) Only this time it was to ask me what we were doing because she is doing so much better in Spanish class! Her grade came up 10 points! Been getting A's on everything turned in since we tuned her up with the glasses and a couple more neurofeedback sessions. Life is good:)

Like a GPS for the brain, let the P.Roshi direct you to the 
meditative state of a Zen guru effortlessly!
p.ROSHI     
For more info check out www.roshi.com
See the stars trying them at the Golden Globes Gifting Suite!

Stay tuned for upcoming news from the Natural Products Expo...
including GMO, How do you know? Herbal Pharmacology, Andrew Weil's new book Be Happy Now, the latest from Dr. Michael Murray on stress, anxiety, and insomnia, and the hottest healthiest foods we found this year at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment